Sunday 24 June 2012

Life in the old age home

Today I went to the old age home along with my family. Our family generally go to the old age home occasionally to distributed some eatables, and spend time with them. We met them, sang few devotional songs and spend some time, tried spreading happiness in their lives. Everything looked good. All the members of the old age home, seemed happy. But somehow, I know they are not happy at the core of their heart.  The pain, hurt, depression of these old people staying in that old age home rub over me, every time i visit them.

Every time we go there life seems less glamorous to me. If I am going to be dependent on people like this during the later years of my life, then i don't want to live up till that time. Can I take my own life? No! I will never take my own life. Its completely against my principles as of now.

old age home members with the eatables


 

Few more members we met....my mom is also there in this picture
Hope, I cheer up, rather than feeling down. Where is all my positive energy... Where are all my happy thoughts. I am really scared of getting old. Specially when i know, i have to get old all alone. I don't know, if I am scared more of old age or of loneliness.

One way to reduce my loneliness is to write this blog and share my life with all of you. So i know, there is someone somewhere who knows me, and who cares for me, who thinks about me.

Thanks for reading this article. I wish you pray for all old people, and have feeling of care and love towards them.

No comments:

Post a Comment